Vista Media Center: DVB-T Kanallisten überarbeitet

Wie schon zuvor auf Vistablog.at berichtet, habe ich mich kürzlich gemeinsam mit einem Experten von Microsoft Deutschland habe ich mich in letzter Zeit ein wenig der Optimierung des elektronischen TV-Programms (EPG) gewidmet.

Seit November gibt es für Windows Vista Media Center neue DVB-T Kanallisten mit der Bezeichnung DVB-T Österreich (11/07) und DVB-T Österreich + Südbayern (11/07) (für Anwender in der Grenzregion zu Bayern).
Seit heute gibt es auch Programmdaten für Puls TV und ORF Sport Plus! - Erstmalig sind damit die Programmlisten des elektronischen Programmführers in Windows Media Center vollständig:

EPG DVB-T Österreich

Hier ein kurzer Webcast, wo ich zeige, wie man die neuen DVB-T Kanallisten einrichtet:

Video: Windows Media Center DVB-T Setup Österreich 12 2007

Übrigens: An der Vervollständigung der EPG Daten für Telekabel Wien sind wir auch schon dran, seit einigen Tagen sind die TV-Programm-Daten von TRT-International und von Puls TV verfügbar, mittlerweile ist auch Eurosport dazukommen!

Sollte es Probleme beim Einrichten geben, Fehler im Programmguide oder mit den Kanallisten, bitte unter "Kommentare" posten!

Kommentare (22) -

savings bank account
savings bank account
18.07.2011 04:43:55 #

Throughout the great scheme of things you'll secure  an A with regard to hard work. Where exactly you actually lost everybody ended up being on your details. You know,  people say, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be much more accurate here. Having said that, let me tell you just what did deliver the results. Your writing is certainly extremely convincing and that is probably the reason why I am taking the effort in order to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Second, even though I can easily see a jumps in reason you make, I am definitely not convinced of exactly how you seem to connect the points which produce your conclusion. For now I shall yield to your position however hope in the foreseeable future you actually connect your facts much better.

Miopija
Miopija
24.07.2011 16:53:01 #

Hey there really nice weblog man, beautiful, everything is good structure articles, i'll bookmark and subscribe for the feeds!

Ivory Belcourt
Ivory Belcourt
29.10.2011 20:03:01 #

Appear what exactly I recently found on my personal roommates LAPTOP siki izle!

Dunia Digital
Dunia Digital
30.11.2011 08:16:50 #

nice info you got here mate.. keep the nice blogging..

Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss
Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss
04.12.2011 13:12:39 #

I really like what you're doing here with this blog. I bookmarked <a href="blog.this.at/.../...berarbeitet.aspx">http://blog.this.at/post/2007/12/13/Vista-Media-Center-DVB-T-Kanallisten-uberarbeitet.aspx</a> at stumbleupon.com so that others can check this out as well.

Employee Engagement Survey
Employee Engagement Survey
29.02.2012 15:44:23 #

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Bless you!

Renee Eaker
Renee Eaker
24.04.2012 12:11:12 #

of course like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I will definitely come back again.

Elijah Sykes
Elijah Sykes
24.04.2012 15:20:08 #

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer something again and aid others like you aided me.

Cynthia Noller
Cynthia Noller
01.05.2012 21:56:56 #

Just stopping by to praise you for the great read. It was really worth my time reading this post. Waiting for more wonderful posts soon! I added your feed in my reader!

Billie Clingman
Billie Clingman
11.05.2012 00:44:15 #

Hi! I've been reading your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

Tayna Rippey
Tayna Rippey
09.06.2012 18:56:22 #

Hi, just wandered thru. Interesting site. Have a great day.

Winnifred Skornik
Winnifred Skornik
11.06.2012 07:07:42 #

Hi there, just moseyed thru. Fine site. Cya.

Obdulia Delaguardia
Obdulia Delaguardia
16.06.2012 19:00:19 #

The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn't fail me as much as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read, nonetheless I really thought you'd have something helpful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of moaning about something you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.

Kai Schwing
Kai Schwing
19.06.2012 17:57:12 #

The bible is filled with horrible acts done by a moral-less god! I can't believe people still buy into this crap.

Delaine Spradlin
Delaine Spradlin
22.06.2012 01:14:47 #

I wouldnt advise anyone to go with o2. they cancelled my insurance without telling me and now that my phone has been stolen they wont replace it as they say it isnt insured. So I cancelled the direct debit, does anyone know if i will get a bad credit rating for this?

Lisbeth Nigl
Lisbeth Nigl
27.06.2012 01:55:01 #

There is any way to have the caller id showing your number when we are using nimbuzzout?

Lilia Gustison
Lilia Gustison
27.06.2012 01:55:34 #

Bill Cosby and Jimi Hendrix rolled into one ladies and gentleman. Hubert Sumlin is a? national treasure.

Zenia Joulwan
Zenia Joulwan
28.06.2012 22:02:04 #

Might be useful, but the only one that advertizes in my area is 20mi away.

Gene Deculus
Gene Deculus
24.07.2012 04:43:04 #

Is it just me? I've had the sugar rush of the B12 hype. Now the post hype crash. Will it ever be time for football again?

Physik
Physik
25.07.2012 14:40:36 #

Rekrutacja pracowników jest konieczna, jednak wiele osób zajmujących się firmą kompletnie nie ma na to czasu i głowy. Rekrutacja pracowników, to nic innego jak proces poszukiwania dużej liczby kandydatów na określone stanowisko pracy w przedsiębiorstwie. Rekrutacja pracowników i selekcja pracowników to jeden z najważniejszych elementów strategii firmy.

Miami Foreclosures
Miami Foreclosures
26.07.2012 02:41:19 #

I just want you to know that you genuinely made a nice evaluation about this certain topic. Your post genuinely contains an informational message that gave me a lot of information about this precise matter.

Alphonso Vanfossan
Alphonso Vanfossan
06.08.2012 21:54:15 #

The energy problem in Pakistan isn't an isolated problem but one that it faces with many neighbouring countries too. It also must be pointed out that it isn't merely a problem that is sorted out overnight but will take time and resources o conquer. This problem is compounded in Pakistan due to corruption, rising circular debt and lack of planning. It is a problem that must be tackled stepwise.<br />Short term solutions to this problem is to relieve the debt plaguing the sector, it's the most straightforward answer I can give. Strict policies on line losses, defaulters and corruption must be implemented immediately. Line thieves should be severely punished, irregardless of position or status, and not only should the bare minimum of fuel be always present but rapid alternatives such as imports from neighbouring countries considered.<br /> Since this is a crisis upon the nation the nation too should play its part by doing its utmost to minimise wasting this resource. Thus I shift the attention to medium term management of this dilemma. For one, Pakistanis should do their utmost to conserve electricity by use of energy efficient appliances, turning off excessive sources of electricity, building energy efficient buildings and decreasing automobile usage. It is imperative that we comprehend the magnitude of this crisis and play our part responsibly as a neglect of the crisis leads to more wastage. This is a role that the media must perform by widespread campaigns to conserve electricity. The government must implement rules on saving electricity domestically and commercially. The habit of extravagant lighting on religious festivals and weddings must be abolished no matter how much ire it draws from the public.<br />On the long run, It is vital that our energy sector become as independent as possible from fossil fuel imports as the mounting costs add to an already expensive tariff. Furthermore serious investments should be made in the area of renewable energy production, in the form of Dams, solar power fields, wind farms and tidal power<br />.

Kommentar schreiben

Country flag

biuquote
  • Kommentar
  • Live Vorschau

Facebook

Letzte Tweets

Twitter Mai 26, 23:39
Gelbe Engel! Danke!

Twitter Mai 18, 21:34
Finland was terrible. #Eurovision

Twitter Mai 17, 12:49
just blogged Ist das Surface Pro teuer? – Ein Fact-Check: Gestern wurde angekündigt, dass das Surface Pro in D... http://t.co/PhW7qzhkUq

Folge mir auf Twitter!

Über den Autor

MCTS

Christian Haberl Christian Haberl ist seit mehr als 10 Jahren als EDV Berater, Vortragender und Trainer tätig. Er kann sich nicht für ein Spezialgebiet entscheiden, drum heißt dieser Blog auch "Kraut & Rüben Blog" - Unter seine Interessen fallen Web-Entwicklung auf ASP.NET Basis, Information Worker & Productivity Technologien (Windows, Office), Server (Windows Server, Small Business, Virtualisierung, Exchange), Scripting, Spam Filtering/Security und Digital Home. Christian Haberl ist auch einer der führenden Produktspezialisten für Windows Media Center und Windows Home Server und ist Direktor des ClubDigitalHome.
Im Jahr 2008 hat Christian Haberl über 200 Vorträge und Schulungen durchgeführt.
Im Frühjahr 2009 wurde Christian Haberl von Microsoft Österreich zum "Influencer" ernannt, weiters wurde er Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist / Microsoft Certified Connected Home Integrator sowie Microsoft Certified Consumer Sales Specialist.

Month List